We receive two types of information when you visit our site:
- information automatically collected
- information you choose to provide
Information Automatically CollectedWhen you visit a Web site, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- the domain from which you access the Internet
- the Web site address from which you came to our site
- the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- the name and version of your computer's operating system and browser
- the pages you visited.
"Session Cookies"Some services on our Web site use "session cookies." These are:
- small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer
- used to aid searching and navigating the site
- deleted when you close your browser.
Note: If you disable cookies in your browser, it may cause problems with searching and displaying information.